Landscape photography is a popular genre for many photographers, especially beginners. But doing it well does have its challenges. Here are some of the most read articles on this topic from the past 12 months.
Get our Ultimate Guide to Landscapes free PDF
The dPS Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography: This in-depth article by Anne McKinnell is available for you to download as a free PDF. Just head over to the article.
- 10 Tips for Photographing Wide-Angle Landscapes by Anne McKinnell
- 8 Steps to Great Long Exposure Landscape Photography – by Tim Gilbreath
- 4 Mistakes Beginning Landscape Photographers Make – by Christian Hoiberg
- 5 Tips for Setting the Focus in Your Landscape Photography – by Jim Hamel
- Lightroom Quick Post-Processing Tips for Landscape Photography – by Adam Welch
- 12 Tips to Help You Capture Stunning Landscape Photos – Kav Dadfar
- How to Use Leading Lines Effectively in Landscape Photography by Prathap DK
- 6 Tips for Planning the Perfect Landscape Photo Shoot – by Luigi Trevisi
- 5 Good Reasons to Add People into Your Landscape Photography by Bruce Wunderlich
- Wide Angle Versus Telephoto Lenses for Beautiful Landscape Photography – by Will Crites-Krumm
- 5 Tried and True Landscape Photography Tips used by the Pros by Nisha Ramroop
- 8 Tips to Avoid Crowds at Popular Landscape Locations by Christian Hoiberg
- One Compositional Technique to Transform Your Landscape Photos – by Jim Hamel
- Circular Polarizers Versus Graduated Neutral Density Filters for Landscape Photography by Suzi Pratt
- Tips for Processing Winter Landscapes in Lightroom by David Shaw
That should keep you busy until tomorrow. Watch for another “Best of 2016” round up.