There has never been a better time in history to become a writer. The barriers to entry are low and the access to an audience is limitless. It is not too late for you to make a living writing.
But what are the actual steps you need to take?
If you’ve ever asked a writer for advice on writing you’ve probably gotten answers like these:
- Just sit down and write
- Only write when you feel inspired
- Write 2,000 words a day
- Write 500 words a day
- Get up early to write
- Stay up late to write
- Pick something you’re passionate about
While there are morsels insight in some of this advice, the practical steps to get you from where you are as a writer to where you hope to be are blatantly absent.
You already know writing is a major component of becoming a writer, but what exactly do you write about? How do you find your voice? Where do you find your audience and get them to pay attention to your message?
That is what we’ll be tackling in my new live webinar, 4 Critical Keys to Make a Living Writing.
In this free training, I’ll teach you:
- The step-by-step process I used to escape my day job and launch a full-time writing business.
- How to find your writing voice (and why this is so critical to your success).
- What it takes to get influencers to share your work so that it can spread.
- The proven process to get your first 10,000 fans.
If you’ve never attended one of my webinars, I want you to know I work hard to make them incredible experiences. There will be giveaways, a wealth of helpful content (all for free), and enough inspiration to keep you going.
I’ll be doing this webinar at four different times. Even so, seating is limited, so be sure to claim your free ticket now.