There are quite a few beaded animal jewelry designs out there. But these adorable beaded animal necklace tutorials are distinctive because of the outlining. The contrast color gives the designs more definition. Delicas are also best for these brick stitched designs.
The first is Gloria Fort's origami inspired bird pendant tutorial. I like how she added little "dots" in one of the panels. The use of thin jump rings fed through the right beads as the chain connections is much better than using beaded loops.
The jump ring tip can also be used for the brick stitched beaded squirrel tutorial by Hayley of Craftaholique. Squirrels look adorable but they are quite territorial!
These designs should inspire you to chart up some of your own outlined beaded animal jewelry designs!
Before You Go:
- Useful Free Printable Graph Paper for Different Beading Stitches
- Amazing Beaded Dragon Jewelry Tutorials
- How to Make Beaded Pterodactyls and Dinosaurs
Share Your Comment!
- Black and White "Domino" Beaded Necklace Tutorial
- Beaded Fleur-de-lis Earrings Tutorial
- How to Make Wire Maple Leaf Pendants