Total hip replacement surgery is a procedure in which the diseased cartilage and bone of the hip joint is surgically replaced with artificial material. Such a joint replacement surgery is generally conducted to relieve arthritic pain or fix severe physical joint damage as part of hip fracture treatment. Many international patients have benefited with Total hip replacement surgery.
Who needs Total Hip Replacement surgery?
Total hip replacement surgery is one of the most successful operation; the surgery is very effective at relieving pain. One should not rush to get a hip replacement but should wait to be physically and emotionally ready for the operation. The patients who are suffering from chronic arthritis should undergo total hip replacement surgery. According to research, India serves the best success rate of total hip replacement surgery. The surgery can be the best pain reliever for every patient suffering from arthritic pain.
Success Rate & Expected Results of Total Hip Replacement Surgery:
Total hip replacement surgery has become very common, and has successfully treated above 90% of patients suffering from severe arthritis pain. India serves the best success rate of 93% to 95% round the globe with the help of professional surgeons who have invested more than 15 years of their professional service. The surgeons in India are very professional and have seen and treated every possible condition of musculoskeletal system. They will assist you to choose the best procedure according to the findings in your test.
Total Hip Replacement Surgery Risks and Complications:
About 75% of patients have successfully undergone Total hip replacement surgery. Like every surgery this surgical procedure also has its own risks and complications, below are the complications that may take place because of total hip replacement surgery.
• Blood clots: Some people can develop blood clots in the deep veins of the leg.
• Wound hematoma (bleeding): A wound hematoma is when blood collects in a wound.
• Dislocation: Sometimes an artificial hip may dislocate too.
• Infection of the joint: Special operating theatres that have clean air pumped through them are often used to reduce the risk of infection. The patient will probably be given a short course of antibiotics at the time of the operation.
• One leg longer than the other: In some cases it may happen that leg become long or short than the original one
• Nerve damage: During the surgery nerves which are healthy also have to be incised in order to reach the targeted area.
• Wear out sockets: Plastic hip sockets may wear over a period of time.
• Loosening: The most common cause of failure of hip replacements is when the artificial hip loosens.
Like every surgery, this surgery also has its own merits and demerits. About 85% of patients have tasted Benefits of total hip replacement surgery. The surgical procedure is tough but the surgery will give you peace that will wave off all your bitter memories. Total hip replacement surgery will help you to get back to your daily work pain free. Total hip replacement surgery is an advanced technique specially designed for patients suffering from severe arthritis and any bone disease. To undergo this surgery the patient needs to be physically and mentally prepared. This surgery has remolded many lives, one can plan their surgery in India because Indian hospitals are specially designed for major surgeries, and surgeons who would assist your surgery are very professional and have performed many successful surgeries. They are well trained from some of the best institutes in India and abroad. One can easily rely their surgery on such professional hands.