Utah based Lauren Harpster of LaurenHCreations makes beautiful French beaded hair jewelry and home decor. Lauren explains its origin, "French Beading is an art form that is believed to have originated in the 1500's in France and Italy as maids gathered beads discarded after embellishing gowns, strung them on wire, and wrapped them to form petals and leaves."
She stumbled onto French beading when she was looking for new bead weaving techniques to learn. The first design she saw was the calla lily, one of her favorite flowers. She now designs all kinds of French beaded flowers inspired by both nature and her own imagination.
Some of her designs are perfect for brides! Also stunning are her designs for the home.
|Daisies and Ferns Wall Hanging|
Before You Go:
- Easy French Beaded Flower Bobby Pin Tutorials
- How to Make Wire Looped Flower Jewelry
- Wire Work Copper and Turquoise Pendant Tutorial
Share Your Comment!
- Incredible Beadwork in Georges Hobeika's Fall 2016-2017 Haute Couture Collection
- How LionFish Jewelry Helps Save the Ocean | LaGarzaBermuda Jewelry
- Floral Resin and Wire Jewelry by Margarita Zimina