There is so much to like about this black and white Domino beaded necklace tutorial by Anton Ivanov. It's not just a picture of contrast. The simple netted beaded design is also asymmetrical as the black area is larger than the white. Rather than have the same width all around, the designer introduced gradation in stages. And the final touch is the bead embroidered black and white cabochon off to one side.
It's the sum of all these subtle details which make this piece outstanding.
As the designer says, this collar necklace could go with a smart business outfit!
The instructions are visual and will make perfect sense to someone with beading experience. But if you prefer to do so, here are the translation instructions. For computer users, use the Chrome browser, right click and select translate to English. For mobile device users, use the Chrome app (free) and agree to the translation when asked.
Before You Go:
- Tila Bead Necklace and Pendant Tutorials
- Book Review - Japanese Beadwork and Free Tutorial
- How to Make Easy Beaded Fringe Bracelet Tutorials
- It's hard to beat classic black and white and ... by Almost Precious https://www.blogger.com/profile/02349435936032378395
- You are welcome, Liz. Easy and fast is how I like ... by Pearl Blay https://www.blogger.com/profile/10373750828368944711
- Hi Pearl,
That's a nice piece. Looks easy, an... by Liz E https://www.blogger.com/profile/17390853515006667116
- Faux Wood Grain Polymer Clay Jewelry Tutorials
- Beaded Fleur-de-lis Earrings Tutorial
- How to Make Wire Maple Leaf Pendants