- 1 pack of Glutino Yankee Cornbread mix
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion minced
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella's cheese
- 3/4 cup whip cream
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- Cooked the spinach and onion together in a saucepan or microwave in a glass bowl for 5 minutes. Drain extra liquid. Set aide to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, whip cream, and butter.
- Fold in the corn bread mix and stir until completely moistened.
- Gold in the spinach mixture and chill 1-2 hours.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees oven.
This was my first time making cheese spinach puffs and they turned our really good. It was delicious to eat with the vegetable soup that I made that day.
Another yummy gluten free product that I just tried and like is their English muffins. I made my husband an English muffin sandwich for breakfast with fried spam and egg and he said it was delish. U even love the muffin filled with the hazel nut spread.
Here's another gluten free goodness that I just recently tired, the Glutino pancakes. I made some fluffy pancakes using their pancake mix. I added 1 egg to a 1 and 1/2 cups of pancake mix, 1 1/3 cups milk, and 3 tbsp oil. I also added a banana to it and it was delicious
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. I was provided with the product/s mentioned to help me facilitate this review but opinions are my own.