I am glad that my daughter feels a lot better now. She is excited to go back o school tomorrow. Halloween is tomorrow night and these gluten-free treats are perfect for my little minions at home. You can find the recipe below.
- 1 pack Glutino gluten free pantry double chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut shavings
- 10 pieces chocolate covered gluten-free Glutino pretzel
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8x8 inch pan with vegetable oil. I use this pan so the brownie will be thin.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 3-2 minutes. Gradually add dry mix. Beat to moisten.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Scoop into prepared muffins and bake 17 minutes.
- When cupcakes are cool enough, add sprinkles, pretzel, and roasted sweetened coconut.
When it comes to toppings, I always love roasted sweet coconut shavings, it's the best for my palette. The chocolate covered pretzel was such a reat surprise for these cupcakes.
Of course, the kiddos love the ones with sprinkles.
These gooeey, chocolatey, and delicious cupcakes are awesome! If you are looking for some hreat alternatives for your gluten-free products, Glutino has them.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. I was provided with the product/s mentioned to help me facilitate this review but opinions are my own.