Nicoleta Stoian is a Romanian artist who makes wonderful 3D polymer clay portrait jewelry as you can see from her store NicomadeMe. She first ventured into the polymer clay world back in 2010. Since then, her passion which began as a hobby has become her living. She was able to quit her day job a couple of years ago.
She clearly loves making her unique custom art based on photographs from her clients. She makes tiny family jewelry as well as larger desk picture art pieces. Her pendants and earrings feature couples, brides, best friends, mother and child and so on.
Her work is full of whimsy and color. Wonderful conversation pieces besides allowing people to wear their favorite memories. Nico said, "I'm having a lot of fun making every portrait, it inspires me the story behind each one and helps me give it that special touch that makes it personal and unique."
The bulk of her work is in family pet portraiture. She has a great gift for sculpting in clay!
Before You Go:
- How to Transfer Images for Jewelry
- How to Make a Silhouette Portrait Pendant
- Custom Photo ID Badge Reel Tutorial
Share Your Comment!
- Thank YOU for inspiring us with your wonderful des... by Pearl Blay https://www.blogger.com/profile/10373750828368944711
- Dear Pearl, thank you a million times for this wo... by Nicoleta Stoian https://www.blogger.com/profile/04198233899206225392
- Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful words! ... by Nicoleta Stoian https://www.blogger.com/profile/04198233899206225392
- Thank you so much for appreciating my work! <3... by Nicoleta Stoian https://www.blogger.com/profile/04198233899206225392
- What fantastic work!
Nicoleta has incredible tale... by aims https://www.blogger.com/profile/12685252628734838159
- Wow, this IS something and will sure become heirlo... by bairozan https://www.blogger.com/profile/15480725582668681075
- Musashinobori Carved Wood Pendants by Shemaiah
- Translucent Polymer Clay Pendant Tutorial
- How LionFish Jewelry Helps Save the Ocean | LaGarzaBermuda Jewelry