Your skin loves aloe vera. It is soothing. It is comforting. And it likely offers far more benefits than you realize. Anyone who has reached for aloe gel after burning their finger while cooking or spending a long day at the beach, already knows about its healing effects. But did you realize that those same properties that ease that burning pain can also help to improve the condition of your skin?
Benefits of Aloe Vera on the Skin
Aloe vera is a tremendous skin healer. In fact, researchers have demonstrated that when aloe is applied to a wound, skin heals three days faster than it does with use of a bandage alone.
Featuring more than 200 individual compounds like vitamins, minerals amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids and polysaccharides that all help to promote healthy skin, aloe vera has been used for thousands of years to treat everything from mild infections and sinus pain to severe skin irritations and burns. The reason is simple: it is a gift from nature that works! Here are just some of the benefits that aloe vera offers the skin:
- It helps to increase cell regeneration while healing a range of skin problems.
- It acts as an analgesic, minimizing the pain associated with wounds.
- It contains growth factors that help to increase collagen and elastin in the skin, making it stronger, more elastic and smoother looking.
- It is easily absorbed into the skin, which allows it to more effective than other topical remedies that sit on the surface of the skin.
- It reduces inflammation, which is a factor involved in countless skin conditions.
Heal Skin Outbreaks with Aloe Vera Based Products
Offering so many health benefits it is no wonder that the skin care industry touts the benefits of aloe vera. And while many skin care products do contain some amount of aloe vera, the sad truth is that most (even the most expensive) do not contain a high enough concentration of aloe vera to offer the kind of skin benefits most of us are looking for. That is what makes the Lexli line of skin care products so unique. They have been developed by Dr. Ahmed Abdullah, a board-certified plastic surgeon and noted aloe researcher who understands the important link between aloe and healthy skin. In fact, Dr. Abdullah is so passionate about the benefits of aloe that he applies pharmaceutical-grade aloe (the same high grade used in Lexli products) to surgical skin flaps to expedite healing among his patients.
While most skin care products use water as their base, Lexli uses only organic, pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera (the same high grade aloe that Dr. Abdullah uses in surgery). Because every Lexli product features a high concentration of this aloe, skin is encouraged to repair, strengthen and regain a youthful glow.
Treating Acne the Lexli Way
Acne isn’t just a problem for teenagers. Millions of adults suffer from this condition, as well, including up to 12% of women ages 41 to 50. Fighting for years to clear their skin of outbreaks, many Lexli customers were amazed at how quickly and effectively the aloe-based products in the Lexli Acne Kit worked to clear their skin once and for all. Lexli’s four-step approach to acne consists of:
- Acne Cleanser: clears skin of excess oil that can clog pores while minimizing the presence of acne bacteria that can cause acne flare-ups.
- Acne Clarifying Lotion: expedites the healing of existing acne while preventing future breakouts. Keeps pores clear and helps to minimize the bacteria that causes acne.
- AloeGlyC®: this patented exfoliator promotes the shedding of dead skin cells that can block pores while resurfacing the skin. The result? Skin is smoother and healthier-looking.
- Acne Moisturizer: helps to lock in the skin's natural moisture content to keep skin hydrated while healing acne breakouts. The added sunblock helps to protect skin from the environmental factors that cause premature aging.
Used together, Lexli’s acne line has been proven to clear your skin of breakouts while improving the overall condition of the skin.
Aloe vera is an essential component of any effective skin care regimen. To reap its benefits, however, only high concentrates of purified aloe vera will do, like that found in the Lexli line. We invite you to discover the Lexli Difference and begin achieving healthier, younger-looking skin!