Each and every person wants to live a happy and healthy life. Along with their daily inconvenience one has to maintain its natural immunity. The person with the good immunity could perform his task in the best possible manner with full enthusiasm. In this era of competition, it is very important for each and every person to have a healthy life. This will help them in improving their stamina of working which will ultimately help them in attaining a secure future for them as well as for their families. Therefore, it is very important for a person to take a proper diet rich in vitamins, minerals and carbohydrate.
Lemon coriander soup is one of them as it is rich in vitamin C. The main ingredients of lemon coriander soup are lemon, coriander, cabbage and carrot. Each bowlful of lemon coriander soup helps to boost up the level of vitamin C in the human body and it is all because of the vegetable stock used in the recipe. The people who all are suffering from cough and cold, for them lemon coriander soup works like a helping hand in making their body recover from cough and cold.
The basic ingredient coriander belongs to the apiaceous family; it is also known as carrot family. Coriander has attained an important position in culinary usage and it is just because of its unique taste and aroma. One can find all the parts of coriander plant useful and edible i.e. coriander leaves and coriander seeds can be used in many ways.
There are various benefits of adding lemon coriander soup as a part of your meal which are discussed below:
▪ The content of coriander helps people with lower hemoglobin level and it also helps in curing anemia.
▪ It the content of magnesium found in it will helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and it also helps to strengthen the bones.
▪ It also helps to promote healthy body because of the content of anti-oxidants in it.
▪ If someone consumes lemon coriander soup, it would benefit for his skin as well.
The ingredients and the recipe for lemon coriander soup is given below:
▪ 1 table spoon of lemon juice
▪ ¼ cup of finely chopped coriander
▪ ¼ cup of finely chopped cabbage
▪ ¼ cup of finely chopped carrot
▪ ¼ cup of finely chopped onions
▪ 2 tea spoon of finely chopped green chillies
▪ 2 tea spoon of finely chopped garlic
▪ 2 tea spoon of vegetable oil
▪ 3 full cups of basic vegetable stock
▪ 2 tea spoon of cornflour
▪ Salt according to taste
Note: Dissolve 2 tea spoon of cornflour in 2 table spoon of water.
Firstly, take a non-stick pan and add a vegetable oil into it heat the oil then add garlic and green chillies to it and sauté it for few seconds on a medium flame. After that add finely chopped onions into the pan and sauté it for 1 to 2 minutes on the medium flame. Then add into this mixture finely chopped carrot and cabbage and sauté it for around 1 minute on a medium flame.
Add a basic vegetable stock along with lemon juice, salt and mixture of cornflour water. After adding all this mix well and cook approximately for 2 to 3 minutes. Don’t stir the mixture frequently. Now add finely chopped coriander in to it and mix well.
Take the soup into a bowl garnish it with few coriander leaves, if required squeeze some lemon juice into it. Now your lemon coriander soup is ready to serve. Enjoy your meal.