Time to say good bye to the first month of the summer. It flew by, just like all the previous months.
Well, hello July and hello June Links to Reads. This is what I enjoyed reading this past month. Hope you do, too. Top 10:
* Ever wonder what “triple washed” on the labels on supermarket salad greens mean? Why the number 3 and not 1 or 2? Mystery solved in the article.
* For the fans of “hole in the wall” kind of restaurants. Here are 7 recommended in Southern California.
* Why are Japanese knives so famed? Because the country takes it serious. Japan has a centuries-old tradition of making some of the best knives in the world and knife-making is an ancient craft.
* I would love to go to this restaurant with a lovely name in LA’s Little Ethiopia. The coffee ceremony sounds particularly interesting.
* All about rhubarb – origins, growing pattern, Festival of Rhubarb, and whether the plant deserves its “killer reputation.”