Are you someone who celebrates every holiday Target sells festive sprinkles for in their dollar bins? Do you like chocolate? Do you love reasons to throw back some wine? If you answered yes to any of these questions, keep reading.
Valentine's Day is almost here, and I'm not really one for making reservations at some fancy restaurant or leaving my house on this day honestly (because I love stretchy pants), so I compiled a list of things you can do for Valentine's Day with your boyfriend, girlfriend, galentines, dogs, cats, or even just yourself, because you're worth it.
1. Make a heart-shaped pizza like this one from How Sweet it Is, because Valentine's Day and pizza. This can be made for, but not limited to: Your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, crush, bff, galentines, neighbor, or dog walker!
2. Take a hike. For this, you don't need reservations, you can stay in your yoga pants (YES), and you get to soak up beautiful scenery and good company. Brownie points if you Troop Beverly Hills it by packing a pic(wine)nic.
3. Just give a card and call it a day. No need to splurge, because after all, it's not a real holiday like National Doughnut Day.
4. Bowling! Cheap and casual, what's not to love?
5. Girl, is your name Netflix? Because I could watch you all night. A little bird told me Netflix is currently streaming a lot of things (see above), so grab some wine, maybe a heart-shaped pizza, and cozy up on your couch man.
So what are you waiting for? Celebrate the shit out of Valentine's Day, boyfriend/girlfriend or not. Or hell, do any or all of these things all the time because love and PIZZA.