But anyway, I am loving my new wok from Ozeri. It's been a half a year since I last purchase a wok and I have used it almost everyday in my kitchen so just like anything else, it is showing the wear and tear already so I thought of getting me a new one. What I like about this wok is that, it prevents the grease from going out and getting into the counter and stove. I am always inspired to cook when I have new gadget to use so since I have this new wok, I am sharing this simple recipe for the
Spiced Chicken in Tomato Sauce
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pint homemade tomato sauce
- handful of homegrown tomatoes
- sliced homegrown zucchinis
- sliced homegrown squash
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Mixture of spices, salt and pepper, red pepper, cumin, and rosemary. (Just estimate how much you want and mixed it together.
- Wash the chicken.
- Put the spices mixture in a ziploc bag and put the chicken inside. Close the ziploc bag and rub the spices in the chicken until it is all covered.
- Heat the pan and add the coconut oil then pan fry the chicken breast until it is slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, start the slow cooker and put the tomato sauce in it.
- When the chicken is done, put it in the slow cooker together with the sauce.
- Prepare the veggies by laying it on a cookie sheet. Add salt and pepper and olive oil on it and then b roast it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Pre-cooking the ingredients before infusing it with the tomato sauce preserves the flavor of every component of the dish and it's delicious. Serve the dish with steamed rice and enjoy, bon appetit!
You can buy the wok via Amazon for $27.96.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. I was provided with the product/s mentioned to help me facilitate this review but opinions are my own.