How To Submit Blog/ Website Only Once To Many Search Engines
mediablog4you-This site previously had shared about the lyrics of the most popular song in 2016, and on occasion the admin will share on the definition, benefits and how to submit your blog /website to search engines. Ok,
The Definition Of SEO
SEO is a technique to maximize the value of the relevant page of the website in order to increase rankings and visitors of the Google Search Engine. SEO is done through a systematic process (analysis, implementation, report), which means doing SEO Techniques that fall into the category of Blackhat SEO / Whitehat SEO / SEO Greyhat. Each technique has its advantages and weaknesses when we run. As Blackhat SEO perform malicious acts with the aim of speeding up the ranking of a website in Search Engines. Whitehat SEO is a natural and relevant action in improving the ranking of a website. Greyhat SEO is a combination of the two previous techniques to improve the ranking of a website. SEO stands for "Search Engine Optimization" or Search Engine Optimization.
The Benefit Submit Your Blog To The Search engines:
1. Bring Potential to Business Website Traffic
2. Increase Brand Awareness Your Business
3. Get Your Customer Data to Guide
How to Submit Blog All Free Web Submission:
1. Open www.freewebsubmission.com web address and click on the Submit Your Site located on the right side of the screen as shown below.
2. Enter the data such as the Website URL (address of the blog), Name (name of friend), Email Address (an active email address) and check I have read and agree to the terms and then click Submit Your Site.
3. The process requires verification that has been sent to the email address pal.
4. Then go to the email buddy and find a verification message from FreeWebSubmission and open and click the url as shown below.
5. Then the email address has been verified can then click Submit Your Site !.
6. Finish .. submit to search engines work if written Connected Success and click on Click to Complete to complete the submission process is not successful.