On Sunday, we went to Serra Manor to deliver the mails that the former owner of this house have received in this address.  Unfortunately he wasn't there  so we  just gave it to the employees.  On our way out, an old lady talked to me so I stayed a little while.  Then when we left, we proceeded to visit my father-in-law who is staying at Gables Care Center in Hopedale Ohio.  It would be nice if Dad can stay at Serra Manor, it would be closer and we can visit him more often.  Unfortunately, they are always full and  we are still waiting for some vacancy for him.  
 We were glad that he's awake when we arrived.  For a couple of times that we visited, he was  sound asleep so we were not able to  talk to him.  He was actually at the  church inside the  Gables facility when we arrived.  The nurse  got him  so we could visit.  
 My husband  pushed the wheelchair so  we can walk around with him.  We  stopped at the entrance where  there is a piano.  The kids wanted to play piano for him.  It was festive  there so I took lots of photos.

 I can tell that Dad doesn't really know who we were.  We talked to him and he barely responded.  It was nice seeing him though.  We didn't see any bruises  at all and he seem to gain a little weight while staying at  Gables.  When he stayed at one of the  nearby facility here in our area, he always had  bruises.  We didn't have an evidence for  maltreatment  from the employees but my SIL believes that they were not very nice to Dad when he stayed there that's why the family decided to   relocate him at Gables Care Center even though it was very far from here.  He seem  very happy there.  All the nurses calls him Pap.  
 Alzheimer is a hard thing to go through.  We miss Dad, we miss him when he can still recognize us and talk to us.  We were  watching old videos this morning and made us miss him even more.  

 O am glad that people at Gables Care Center  really takes care of him.

 I am not sure if he will ever  have a vacancy here in the area but that's what I pray for so he could be close to us and we can visit  him a lot more.  
My daughter brought this nativity frame to put in Dad's end table.  She made this in her art class last year.  
 We had a chance to  take a family picture with him before we left.  He was getting cold so we took him back to his room.  Below are the videos of the songs they played for him.  
We will try to go back there again before the year ends or on Christmas day. We will see how the weather will be like.
A photo posted by Chubskulit Rose (@chubskulitrose) on