- one small cauliflower sliced
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of masala power
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- salt to taste
- freshly chopped cilantro to garnish/ season
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees
- slice the cauliflower
- combine the oil with the spices and drizzle on the cauliflower
- roast for 10-15 minutes each side until soft and a little charred
- remove from the oven and garnish with cilantro.
One rainy Saturday I invited the community for a pick your own day at the farm only one family came but that was still cool :-) look how big my girl is now, I started this blog when she was a baby.
I confess I don't post as much as before as busy in farming but always fun to pop back share a recipe and share tidbits from my life.