1) Every one of US is judge and jury.
(Think about it, you’re judging that statement right there)
2) Not everyone who says they’re a Christian IS a Christian.
(There is still tons of work to be done)
3) Every church is filled to the brim with sinners.
(As it should be. If all were perfect, there would be no need for a church)
4) Politics can destroy sanity and friendships.
(I see many people differently after this year)
5) Opinions are like an anus, everybody is born with one.
(I tried to be discreet here)
6) Life is filled with more questions than answers.
(Age old question, WHY?)
7) Not EVERYONE has all the RIGHT answers.
(They think they do but they are mere fools.)
Proverbs 18:2 (NIV) “A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.”
8) Birds are the most pure in Spirit
(They weather below freezing temps, they know their place, have no opinions, and learned to soar with all that they’re given to survive!)
9) Death is just a transitional phase.
(Those who think otherwise need to do some deep soul searching)
10) IT’S OKAY TO GRIEVE!
(It’s okay to be sad for others who are hurting. It’s okay to be pained by a loss. It is okay to be sorrowful. There is a time to mourn and a time to move on.)
I’ve come to appreciate every second I’m alive, not just the days I make it through. Life is too short to judge the person sitting next to you whether homosexual or not, black or white, etc., these are your brothers that God wants us to LOVE! Love your neighbor as you love yourself. When you judge someone by their looks or sexual preference, the race, religion or color you are judging all the things that you yourself lack.
Be wise in the New Year but most of all, BE BLESSED!
"There is more to life than what is in front of your eyes. May 2017 be the year that you embrace what you can't see." ~Joni