Nan Smith of Nanmade Jewelry is a fellow Canadian who is living a truly creative life now she has retired! She shared her tutorial for a translucent polymer clay cane pendant. What I love is the pearlescent look which reminds one of mother of pearl shells. The clay turns translucent only after curing.
Nan shared the tutorial on Adobe Spark which uses a very different display format. I found it takes getting used to. What do you think? Please share your comments below.
Before You Go:
- How to Make a See Through Sea Glass Pendant
- Translucent Screen Printed Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- Transparent Bib Necklace Tutorials
Share Your Comment!
- This way of making puffy but hollow beads is a com... by Pearl Blay https://www.blogger.com/profile/10373750828368944711
- I was intrigued by the format--disconcerting at fi... by Justine W https://justinewenman.com
- I love this style of polymer clay beads! Good for ... by bairozan https://www.blogger.com/profile/15480725582668681075
- Thank you for the tutorial. Off to try it now. Int... by Debbie https://www.blogger.com/profile/00331837786192106610
- Wonderful! Thank you for sharing Nan. Beautiful wo... by Kitty Bozzini https://www.stinkydogbeads.com
- Comment here Plus 4 more...
- How to Make Wire Maple Leaf Pendants
- Resin Art Nail Polish Pendant Tutorial
- Adorable Outlined Beaded Animal Necklace Tutorials