Over the years, I have shared various tips on how to use up scrap material. Nothing should be wasted! The mega list below should give you all sorts of ideas on what to do with odd beads, leather, cord and even beading wire scraps. This tutorial by the Beadaholique instructor is perfect if you have just short lengths of memory wire left.
Before You Go :
- These Bracelet Tutorials Use Up Thick Leather Cord Scraps
- Use Up Scraps and Broken Jewelry with this this Rhinestone Cuff Idea
- Use Your Odd Beads to Make a Garden Chime or Suncatcher
- Use Up Odd Beads in This Macrame Necklace Tutorial
- Leather Fringe Necklace Tutorial Uses Up Odd Beads (my favorite)
- Beaded Cuff Tutorial Uses Up Odd Beads
- How to Use Colored Cords in Earrings
- Easy Knotted Necklace Tutorial Uses Up Odd Beads
- Using Your Beading Wire Scraps for Earrings
- Use Odd Charms and Barbie Doll Shoes for Jewelry
Share Your Comment!
- Faux Wood Grain Polymer Clay Jewelry Tutorials
- Wire Wrapped Circle Earrings Tutorial Uses Jumprings
- Beaded Fleur-de-lis Earrings Tutorial