Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
This is the place that Lizzi created, lo, so many years ago*. Alone and without the present legions of followers, commenters and Facebookian friends, L. did what all people who make a difference do, she practiced the grat list exercise by herself. Every post, with or without comments from followers. That is the difference between a person that spots a trend and adopts it and the person who attracts followers by their act, attraction rather than promotion.
1) this here bloghop here is surely Number 1 on the list this week.
2) the Wakefield Doctrine (blog and personality tool) because as I often say, ‘dine qua non‘ (Lat.: ‘…don’t sing, ya don’t get to eat’).
3) Lets mention the Book of Secret Rules (aka the Secret Book of Rules) seeing how there are more and more new participants here at the TToT. Hey! New Participants! One of the things that sets this grat bloghop apart from all the semi-countless gratitude blogs is the Book of Secret Rules (BoSR). It’s there to use, people! Writing a post is difficult. Writing a gratitude post is even more difficult (for many of us). Writing a gratitude post when you’re like, really pissed off-and-it’s-not-one-of-those-turn-the-other-cheek-look-at-the-bright-side-of-life-days is nearly impossible and even trying only makes you madder. We got you covered. The Book of Secret Rules! ( zoe/Ivy is ‘go to’ person for all things Secret Rulish. She can also tell you all about those Seven Guard Virgins. But we’re walking here, people, walking. Running comes later) In any event, how cool is the Book of Secret Rules? Glad you decided to participate! The Book of Secret Rules (aka The Secret Book of Rules) even allows for something called ‘Items of Hypo-gratitude’. I’ve said too much. Ask z she’ll tell you all about it. (be prepared to dance…. lol)
4) Man! this is a slow list this morning. Time for some grati-photation!
5) Cynthia is doing yeoman’s work with her new blog all good things and…. and! coloring books! Yes ma’am, you did hear me correctly. Theys gots coloring books over at Intuitive and Spiritual. (and the best part is, it’s alright to color outside the lines). What you mean, you always colored inside the lines? Did someone say, “Hey! Lets take a poll!”
6) work… because it keeps me totally stressed out and thats why I never feel alone, what with the voice that tells me that I’ve totally screwed up and will never work in this town again. (New Readers! yo! that’s a Item of Hypo-gratitude)
7) ‘Almira‘ we are all the way to Chapter 35! New Readers? if you’re daunted by the prospect of reading 80k words or so to catch up, write a comment and ask for the ‘New Sparkling Cliff Notes’ ! I will synopsize it for you, if it helps. The thing of it is, I have the book in serial form over at Jukepop. and, being a good internet-place, they have a popularity poll system over there. If you want to go and vote for every chapter, I’ll personally tell you what happens in each. So head over to ‘Almira’.
8) Una and Phyllis
9) oh yeah! almost forgot! As you know I joined a writers group, the (no giggling back there zoe and val! this is serious shit! and no, I don’t sit next to Fabio) Romance Writers of Rhode Island. Anyway, one of the members (not a peep out of you sarah!) has a blog and is doing ‘Interview’ things and, being all ‘winner of the 2016 Class Spirit Award’, I was like, ‘hey! I’ll do it!’ Anyway, Amanda said she’d post my interview on the 12th of December. If you have a minute, head over to Amanda’s blog and tell her ‘the Doctrine sent ya’
10) SR 1.3 binyons! (new readers? zoe will explain)
* you know, like dog years… in terms of blogs and the internet this thing has been going on for like 7 years!