On our last night in Yellowtone we were clouded out for star photography so we decided to do one last tour of Lake Yellowstone and find some place to have our dinner by sunset. On the way to the lake we came upon a bear jam in Hayden Valley, something we had not seen the whole three weeks we were in the park.
Boy, were we in for a treat! A mama grizzly and her two cubs! They are so beautiful and the grizzly are so much bigger than the black bears, and the cubs are way cute. It was a nice send off from the park.
Other than that, this week was like Ground Hog Day. The only difference being at the end of each day we were in a different location.
Wake up, eat a bagel and drink some caffeine, pack up and go. Drive hundreds of miles, mostly all in the rain, lunch on the road, diesel stop. Arrive to a KOA, eat dinner, watch the news and a movie, then bed. Wake up the next day and do it all over again.
Billings, Montana. Rapid City, South Dakota. Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Oak Grove, Missouri. St. Louis, Missouri.
The one highlight was trying a new halter leash on Jessica so she could go outside for some fresh air. She loved it!
We’re in Memphis for the weekend before our arrival in Red Bay for RV work…can you say fried chicken?
Memphs KOA, Marion, Arkansas.
That was my week, how about yours?
- Beautiful cat glad she can get out.You travel a lot . by Nancy Burgess
- Wow! Y'all have covered SO much ground this week! I've never ... by Natalie
- I love following your adventures. Your photography is so ... by Kara Marks
- The cat is so beautiful! I love the leash 🙂 by Judy Thomas
- So glad Jessica's doing well with the leash and can go outside! ... by Katie
- Stop asking us that since our weeks can't compare to yours. ... by Olivine Eyes