Dreamforce 2016 Day Two: More Data, More Connections
Dreamforce began yesterday with the announcement that Salesforce had completed yet another acquisition, buying up the data management platform Krux in an deal estimated to be worth as much as $750 million. The acquisition means even more data to connect and share across the Salesforce ecosystem, which is exciting news!
We were also excited to be featured in three speaking sessions, including a presentation that described the vital role that Jitterbit Harmony Live! cloud integration platform plays in Salesforce’s Connected App solution. Earlier in the day we began our integration demos on the exhibition floor, which will continue every half hour throughout the duration of the conference. Each demo concludes with a raffle to award prizes to lucky (and well-informed) attendees.
What’s Happening at Dreamforce Today?
You’re at Dreamforce. We’re at Dreamforce. Maybe we should hang out!
Check out where we’ll be today.
Today’s Jitterbit Sessions
- Increase Partner Relevance with Salesforce AEs and Reduce Channel Conflict panel from 11am – 11:40am at the Park Central Hotel, Partner Theater Lodge | Join us
Today’s Jitterbit Demos at Moscone South #1825
- Salesforce Connect: Real-time integration with SAP: 11am, 3pm
- Connecting Salesforce and Workday Financials: 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Connected Field Service: Live! IOT Data at your fingertips: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Connect with Duet: Infor and Salesforce integration: 1pm
- Get More out of Jitterbit Data Loader: 1:30pm
- Connected Analytics: Bringing data into Salesforce Wave: 3:30pm
If you’re a developer or want a technical deep dive with one of our engineers, come see us at the Salesforce Developer Forest – Moscone West.
If you’re in the nonprofit or higher education space, visit us at the The Salesforce .Org Lodge – Westin St. Francis Hotel.